Deja Vu Med Spa offers Elleebana’s One Shot Lash Lift. It is the mark of quality and the standard of excellence in eyelash lift procedures. Not only does Elleebana offer the highest-quality beauty products, but it is backed by certified training from the industry’s skilled trainers.
Schedule your consultation today!
At Deja Vu Med Spa, we make it convenient to plan your visit. Click the link to schedule a consultation time that fits your busy schedule. We can't wait to see you.
Read our frequently asked questions below to see if you can find the answer you're looking for!
A Lash Lift is the safe and easy way to temporarily curl or straighten lashes. Elleebana Lash Lift offers an ultra-hydrating keratin treatment option that clients love. This service is time-saving and highlights your clients' natural beauty. Lash lifts and tints are a fantastic option for everyone who is interested in dark, luscious and beautifully curled lashes with low-maintenance and minimal commitment.
Redness and mild swelling is normal after your treatment. Eye irritation may occur and will resolve in 24 hours or less.
- Avoid wearing eye makeup or remove it prior to appointment.
- Remove your contact lenses before your appointment.
- Inform your aesthetician if you have had irritation from previous eyelash procedures or skin products.
- There are many contraindications for lash lift. If you have any of the following, please reschedule your appointment. Dry eye, glaucoma, chemotherapy, difficulty opening or closing the eye fully, watery eyes, sensitive skin/eyes, recent facial surgery, facial skin infections, eye infections, eye cysts, styes, or claustrophobia.
- Avoid putting water on your lashes for the first 24 hours. If needed, you may use cool water.
- Do not wear mascara for the first 24 hours after your lash lift.
- Do not apply any Latisse or eye creams/serums for 48 hours after your lash lift.
- Waterproof mascara will damage your lashes and should be avoided. We are happy to introduce you to Blinc and Jane Iredale Mascara in the boutique. Using better products will prolong your results.
There is no maintenance with the Lash Lift. This makes it the perfect treatment for vacations and events or great to save time on your morning makeup routine.
We do recommend avoiding this procedure while pregnant and breastfeeding.
- Faster application techniques saving you time - 30-minute treatment!
- Allows for perfect positioning of eyelashes on the silicon rod, giving you better results
- More comfortable for you
- Makes natural eyelashes appear longer without the use of eyelash extensions
- Allows for straightening or lifting of eyelashes
- Superior formulation with conditioning and nourishing
- Fast processing formulation, and formaldehyde-free
- Minimal aftercare required! Swim, shower and play with no fuss!
- Suitable for short or long eyelashes
- Easy to use - single-use sachets - hygienic - no waste