Jennifer Dursteler provides training from shadowing to hands-on training. She can provide half-day to full-day training and will base the price on your individual needs.
She will cover the following:
- Identify the anatomy and physiology of the face, with special attention to blood vessels and nerves to safely inject neuromodulators and fillers.
- Learn facial muscle anatomy and formulate a treatment plan including the number of units to properly treat clients.
- Learn to Inject botulinum toxin to reduce the risk of infection and side effects.
- Learn how the face changes with age and how best to correct the issues.
- Learn about each filler, including duration, indication and expected results.
- Learn filler injection techniques for optimal patient outcomes while avoiding/reducing the risk of complications.
- Learn how to manage possible filler complications.
- Learn appropriate pre and post-care and how to discuss with clients.
- Learn how to properly document procedures with photos and procedure notes.
Please email her at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions and to get a quote.
Schedule your consultation today!
At Deja Vu Med Spa, we make it convenient to plan your visit. Click the link to schedule a consultation time that fits your busy schedule. We can't wait to see you.