Neogen is a unique resurfacing treatment that works on all skin types. It will transform your skin by tightening skin and pores, reducing wrinkles, improving texture, tone and pigmentation. The Neogen is specifically made to treat the delicate skin of the upper and lower eyelids.
See REAL Results
Schedule your consultation today!
At Deja Vu Med Spa, we make it convenient to plan your visit. Click the link to schedule a consultation time that fits your busy schedule. We can't wait to see you.
Read our frequently asked questions below to see if you can find the answer you're looking for!
Discuss your medical history with your provider. If you think you may have forgotten something or did not realize the importance of something at the time of consultation, then please discuss this before your treatment.
For example, inform your physician before treatment if you
- Have been using products to treat acne or facial wrinkles within 6 months of treatment.
- Have a known history of, or suspect you may develop keloid scarring.
- Have used exfoliates 7 days prior to treatment.
- Have allergies to any medications or are sensitive to any skincare products.
- Have any other concerns.
This will treat wrinkles, skin laxity, pore size, texture, and pigmentation. It is a great treatment for all ages and skin types. You will need to be able to avoid the sun and have a few days of downtime. If this is not possible, other treatment options are recommended.
The price is dependent on how many treatments are needed. This can be discussed during a consultation. It is priced at around $3000- $4000.
You should avoid the sun and tanning for 2 weeks before your treatment. One week before, drink plenty of water, hydrate your skin with a moisturizer and avoid exfoliation. Avoid Retinol's for 1 month prior to your treatment.
You will need:
- Antibacterial soap for handwashing.
- SPF 30+ zinc oxide or titanium dioxide-based sunblock�
- Skin Medica Procedure 360 kit (This will be provided at your consultation appointment).
- White vinegar (unopened bottle) which will be diluted and used to reduce itching.
- A new and clean misting spray bottle to apply the vinegar/water solution
- An anti-pruritic medication such as Benadryl to prevent itching.
- Good quality mineral make-up (Jane Iredale) for use once peeling/flaking has finished.
You should reschedule if you develop a fever, cold or other illness prior to treatment. You should also reschedule if you have not followed pre-treatment care instructions.
- Do not wear any make-up or use any other facial products such as moisturizer.
- Do not use mascara.
- Men should shave.
- Wear eyeglasses or bring a contact lens case with you.
You will have a few forms to fill out. Several photos will be taken. Your skin will be gently cleansed and a topical numbing cream will be applied.
During your treatment, you will hear a snapping sound and your skin will feel warm. You may smell burning hair if you have a lot of peach fuzz on your face. Your hairline and eyebrows will be protected during the treatment. We can add on (for a small fee) laughing gas to ease anxiety and pain.
- Your treated skin may feel warm like a sunburn for several hours.
- Prior to leaving the physician's office, a layer of growth factors and restorative ointment will be applied to your treated skin.
- Treated skin will be fragile. Treat it gently.
- Your skin will be pink to red, it is important not to pick at your skin during this process.
- Keep it moist with the ointment in your Skin Medica Procedure 360 Kit.
- None of your skin will be removed during treatment, but depending on the type of treatment you have received, the outer layer of treated skin may eventually peel or flake.
- Your skin will appear pink to red in color. This normal post-procedure condition is called erythema.
- Keep a thick layer of ointment on your skin at all times and reapply as needed to avoid the skin drying out. This will help your skin to heal and will help you to leave your skin alone.
- Protect your skin from sun exposure.
- Follow the correct course of medication that has been prescribed.
- Always wash your hands thoroughly using antibacterial soap before touching treated areas or when applying a topical agent (for example, the ointment and growth factors).
- Apply a thicker layer of the restorative ointment at night time.
- Your treated skin must be covered with the restorative ointment continuously for the first 24 hours.
The first 24 hours
- Do not cleanse the treated area during the first 24 hours.
- Do not expose your treated skin to the sun.
- Sun exposure must be avoided for 3 - 4 weeks after treatment. Exposure to the sun may intensify a darkening of the skin (hyperpigmentation) that is not a suntan. Minimize the effects of sun exposure by using the recommended sunblock and wearing sun-protective clothing, including a hat that will shade treated areas.
- Wear a wide-brimmed hat, sunglasses and protective clothing (if your body has been treated) when outdoors.
- A window (house or car) will not protect you from sun exposure.
Exercise and Exposure
- During the first 2 weeks limit actions that would affect blood flow to the skin such as exercise or exposing your skin to hot (sauna) or cold (winter sports) temperatures as this may aggravate redness or swelling.
Do not pick any area that may be peeling.